My publication resume is below:
• Complementary care Journal, Issue 1, Domestic Violence, the facts and where to get help, Complementary care services Ltd, 1996.
• Complementary care Journal, Issue 4, The Criminal Justice System: to what extent does it support Families in need?, Complementary care services Ltd, 1997.
• Complementary care Journal, Issue 4, Cancer in the community: what we can do to reduce the risk, Complementary care services Ltd, 1997.
• Positive East Newsletter, Issue 9,On tour with LEAN’S Health promotion team, London East Aids Network, 2001.
• Poem My Love, Expressions in Rhyme Poetry Anthology, Forward Press, 2002.
• Poem Untitled, Eclipse Bi monthly Poetry Magazine, Issue 23, Everyman Press, 2002.
• Poem Spirit, New Horizon Poetry Magazine, May 2002.
• Poem Computer Studies, Fifty Lines Poetry Magazine, Everyman Press, 2002.
• Poem Mum, New Horizon Poetry Magazine, January 2003.
• Poem Excuses, Excuses, Laughter makes the world go round Poetry Anthology, Forward Press, 2004.
• Poem Water, Nature’s serenity Poetry Anthology, Forward Press 2004.
• Poems Other, Sistahood and Suggestions, Brown Eyes Anthology, Matador, 2005.
• Poem Son, A poem for every occasion Poetry Anthology, Anchor Books, 2006.
• Poem Motherhood and autobiographical piece titled A Mother’s role is more than just Loving, Sexual Attraction revealed Anthology, Authorhouse, 2007.
• Hackney Circuit: Looking forward to 2012 Newspaper, Issue 1, News Story Council beats target for new Social Housing and Feature Conversation across Two Generations, Words of Colour and Hackney Museum, 2011.
• Hackney Circuit: The Legacy Issue, Issue 3, The Last word, final thoughts Words of Colour and Hackney Museum, 2012.
• Freelance Online Book Reviewer (Unpaid) for Maarifa Books Various Black History titles (15 in total) 2003-2004.
• Book Review (Unpaid) on Bliss the Premature baby Charity, Kangeroo Babies, 2006.
• Music Album and Book reviewer Online (Unpaid) Banana Bottom, Claude McKay, Angela Johnson- A Woman’s touch Volume 1 and Lyfe Jennings- Lyfe Change, 2008.
• Short piece published Online (Unpaid)on Words of Colour Tribute to Michael Jackson: A Life in Music, 2009.
• Certificate in Poetry Writing, The Open University Distant Learning course, 2005.
• Comprehensive Distant Learners Writers Course, The Writers Bureau, 2005- present.
• Certificate of Achievement on Mapping the Change Journalism Course (6 Weeks), Words of Colour and The Hackney Museum, 2010.
• Introduction to Blogging (1 day), Words of Colour and Hackney Libraries, 2013.
• Introduction to Freelance Journalism (1 day), Words of Colour and Hackney Libraries, 2013.
• Introduction to Social Media (1 day), Words of Colour and Hackney Libraries, 2013.